Your Signage partner from concept to Completion
When some of the world’s highest profile sporting events, such as The Open Golf Championship, commission a creative signage partner it needs to ensure that the highest quality creative, print and event branding resource is in place. Plus, as a unique event, the creative partner’s ability to deliver bespoke materials that maximise impact and position the event on a global stage must be met.
The list of signage solutions we provide for our partners is endless, here are some of the examples:
- Huge Media Centre interiors for major sporting events
- PPL designs, manufactures and installs high quality sales booths branded to attract customers and maximum sales.
- Booths designed and manufactured for radio broadcasting, constructed on a two-tier platform and decorated with event branding and signage
- Full colour digital prints wrapped on any vehicle
- Scoreboard with supporting structure designed to be operated from the rear of the display panels
- Bespoke design and construction of refreshment units decorated with event branding
- Large format banners and window displays for merchandise stores
- Bespoke designed and manufactured information Centre decorated with event branding
- Double sided, screen-printed nylon flags for golf courses and official merchandise souvenirs
- Large format UV print for retail displays
- Powder-coated aluminium structure with stainless steel tension system for double sided banner display
PPL regularly produce signage for The R&A across a number of their huge sporting events including The Open. We also create signage for British Gas (via Gecko), Blackpool Zoo, Liverpool City Council, British Athletics, Wimbledon Tennis Championship, The Sainsburys Anniversary Games to name but a few.